Freely available, depending on the season (to be used at your own risk):
- Boating (rowing boat, canoe, pedalboat)
- Mini-golf, trampoline, table tennis, loan of bicycles and tandem
- Lawn chairs, relaxing…
- Hiking and cycling
- The GR35 hiking path follows the Loir river, the “chemin de Saint Jacques” aka “Way to Santiago” (pilgrimage hiking itinerary, Paris-Chartres-Tours) also passes through Marboué.
- Châteaudun (4km), its medieval inner city and its castle
- Bonneval (10km), the “little Venice of the Beauce region”
- Chartres (45km), its cathedral and old town.
- Châteaux de la Loire (the Loire river castles), only 90min driving away
- Swimming pool (public pool of Marboué) (300m)
- Tennis-Club in Châteaudun (4km)
- Equestrian Centre in Châteaudun (4km)
- Canoe-kayak (trips and rentals) in Châteaudun (4km) or Bonneval (10km)
- Karting (indoor and outdoor) in Châteaudun (4km)
For even more suggestions please refer to the local Tourist Offices (see our page “local resources”).